Tuesday, October 20, 2009

cont.... on MMBAI.

Want to live exclusively in that virtual world..... bt the harsh factual present doesnt permit me.

still would like to share my journey to the past wid you all

In my memory lane I discovered that,out of the galore reasons to go back to mumbai,I will go back to Mumbai to meet those lovely people,who have added various shades to my life.I have started believing my dreams as they demonstrated it thro their life.

Its far more than gratitude or love i feel for them.I owe a lot to them.

Cant do injustice to anyone,so naming them will be offensive on my part.
But right from my concerted office mates to the lady who supplied me with (amul) milk, i cant dare to forget anyone!

Recalling few incidents________it reminds me of the watchman in office appartment,who directed me safe way back home on flooded day of 1st july.
Attending ceremony at my friend's place(eating awsum 'puranpoli'and mahrashtrian food),visiting the art shop in the "Irla-masjid gulli",hunting for bookmarks,and wonderful gifts,going to prithvi theatre directly from office,sharing books and movies,recieving treat at Red Box,listening to jahnavi.... and dicussions during office lunch break.

how recent it seems, yet its a year now!
.........time is slipping off,but memories are engraved, so wont ever be lost.
wanna tell All these wonderful people that i miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment